- Note that government and HSE guidelines must be followed.
- We are open to members only in the first phase. There will be no green fees or spectators allowed.
- Please fill out the member contact information form to ensure that your details are up to date.
- Courts must be booked in advance. All players names should be included in the online booking to facilitate contract tracing should it be necessary.
- Courts will be open from 9am to 9pm. The flood lights will not be available.
- In this phase we are restricted to singles play, or doubles where each doubles pairing is from the same household.
- Each player should use their own clearly marked balls to serve, and should return the other player’s balls without touching them.
- The Clubhouse will remain closed, so there will be no toilets available.
- Court furniture has been removed and the water fountains will not be usable so please bring water.
If you have any queries please contact the committee.